The company, also known as ‘Resources in Insurance Group’, continued trading up until recently under a company voluntary arrangement to repay its debts.
However, that CVA was terminated early when it
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Iprism chair declares turnaround complete after Gable fallout
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines
- Aviva to transfer 1.39m policies to Irish post-Brexit hub
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?