The group based in North London made fraudulent claims worth £1m targeted over 14 insurers in a four-year commercial property fraud.
Kashif Bhatti, 35, of Wightman Road, Harringay, London, Ramone
Don't forget to enter our #PetoftheMonth #competition to be in with a chance of winning a £25 Argos voucher! Simply share a pic of your pet enjoying the outdoors #WinWednesday— Argos Pet Insurance (@ArgosPets) March 20, 2019
Competition closes at 23:59 on 31.03.19. For full T&Cs visit: https://t.co/hnjj9yfsqH pic.twitter.com/fF0NwPOBsu
- Claims Apprentice 2019: Episode 2 - The Debate
- Blog: Aon and Willis Towers Watson – could the off deal be on again soon?
- David Ross takes the stand in Gallagher vs Ardonagh trial
- Special Report: Motor Insurance Research 2019
- Special Report: Motor Insurance Research 2019: Expert View
- Zurich ‘temporarily’ pulls out of direct home insurance
- Blog: How ready is the motor insurance supply chain for the electric future?