The company, which also owns UK claims firm Innovation Group, will replace KKR as the majority shareholder in Segdwick.
The deal is expected to close in the latter half of the year.
“We look forward
Zurich disappointed in new #discountrate. David Nichols, Ch Claims Officer: "The failure to change the discount rate to a balanced level will only serve to increase the cost and, therefore, affordability of certain types of insurance - especially for higher risk customers." pic.twitter.com/ac1CfBzfxX— Zurich Insurance UK (@ZurichInsUK) July 15, 2019
- Ecclesiastical hauled over coals in child abuse inquiry
- Analysis: Industry faces financial blow from discount rate revision
- Hastings reveals Ogden rate hit
- Allianz in 'advanced negotiations' with partners to launch open platform
- Allianz and LV win big at 2019 British Insurance Awards: Full list of winners
- Zurich's Tulsi Naidu on IPT as a drag on the insurance industry
- Ageas confirms Axa's Waks as chief risk officer for UK