The company, which also owns UK claims firm Innovation Group, will replace KKR as the majority shareholder in Segdwick.
The deal is expected to close in the latter half of the year.
“We look forward
With great sadness we confirm that Sir David Rowland, our former Chairman from 1993 to 1997, has passed away. He played a critical role in safeguarding the future of the Lloyd’s market through perhaps its most difficult period.— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) February 18, 2019
More: https://t.co/2cS2H7c8Tk pic.twitter.com/jzL5UnIx4x
- Blog: Cyber future will come down to communication
- Employees of Call Connection file claim in ongoing administration
- German lawmakers give regulator power to extend passporting for 21 months
- Theft of funds claims increase by 14% in UK
- FCA gives wholesale broking market a clean bill of health
- Axa UK shifts focus to commercial as it makes profit
- Q&A: Paul Mang, Guidewire