The company, which also owns UK claims firm Innovation Group, will replace KKR as the majority shareholder in Segdwick.
The deal is expected to close in the latter half of the year.
“We look forward
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Iprism chair declares turnaround complete after Gable fallout
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- Hyperion takes on $115m of debt to fund further acquisitions
- Aviva to transfer 1.39m policies to Irish post-Brexit hub
- Interview: Ian Muress, Sedgwick International