The company, which also owns UK claims firm Innovation Group, will replace KKR as the majority shareholder in Segdwick.
The deal is expected to close in the latter half of the year.
“We look forward
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Saga appoints James Quin as CFO