The company, which also owns UK claims firm Innovation Group, will replace KKR as the majority shareholder in Segdwick.
The deal is expected to close in the latter half of the year.
“We look forward
- Zurich settles two claims from Westminster terror attacks
- ERS owners explore potential sale
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- CBL broker EISL stages management buyout
- Co-op hits out at software viability in IBM legal dispute
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud