In addition, the liability disputes involved in the claims were “nowhere near” resolved, despite headlines suggesting insurers would cover costs.
The fire took place on 28 August at the 118-year-old
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- Interview: Ian Muress, Sedgwick International
- Telematics insurance cuts younger drivers' claims losses by a third