In addition, the liability disputes involved in the claims were “nowhere near” resolved, despite headlines suggesting insurers would cover costs.
The fire took place on 28 August at the 118-year-old
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Biba unveils manifesto priorities for 2019
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote