Of the 2088 adults surveyed, all were responsible for arranging motor insurance in their household.
Nearly nine in 10 (87%) of those surveyed felt that legal costs are too high. For every £1 paid out
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship
- Police called to Brolly offices after overnight break in