In February the CIC launched a survey to determine whether the construction industry had seen a change in its ability to access insurance products in the wake of Grenfell fire tragedy, which killed
- British Insurance Awards: Young blood - Young Achiever Winners then and now
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Markerstudy buys Co-op Insurance for £185m
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote