The Financial Services Compensation Scheme worked with Premia Solutions to replace 177,000 guaranteed asset protection policies. The new insurer will be a Lloyd’s of London syndicate.
- Co-op hits out at software viability in IBM legal dispute
- Zurich settles two claims from Westminster terror attacks
- Ratings agencies shift Marsh outlook to negative over JLT deal
- Axa XL announces replacement for Paul Jardine
- Insurers warn of red tape burden from EU green cards
- Scor CEO rounds on 'baseless' threats from activist investor
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body