The rise was due to a rise in barbecue fires, as well as from air conditioning units overheating, according to Crawford and Company.
The firm also saw a 10% rise in claims during June, compared to th
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'