The rise was due to a rise in barbecue fires, as well as from air conditioning units overheating, according to Crawford and Company.
The firm also saw a 10% rise in claims during June, compared to
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- Interview: Ian Muress, Sedgwick International
- Wider sector may face similar scrutiny to 'too big to fail' insurers