The agency is targeting 100,000 cases a year in a bid to become dominant in the medical reporting market.
The company is aiming to make gains after being bought by Quindell in 2011, when its external
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- Interview: Ian Muress, Sedgwick International
- This week: No alarms and no surprises