Claims management companies will have to display that information in both marketing material and pre-contract disclosures.
The rules, expected to be introduced 1 April 2019, will apply to both firms
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated
- Telematics insurance cuts younger drivers' claims losses by a third
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines