Blanc is joining Zurich as CEO for Europe, Middle East and Africa, in replacement of Gary Shaughnessy.
Speaking about his new appointment, Townend, pictured, said: “Detecting, stopping and preventing
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- This week in Post: No done deal
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote