The Financial Services Compensation Scheme said it is investigating the status of the insurance provided to UK policyholders and whether they are protected by the Danish Guarantee Fund or the FSCS.
- FSCS has paid out £104m to failed insurer Enterprise customers
- Blog: Open banking offers a new insurance distribution channel
- ERS sees best first half profit performance in five years
- Northern Irish hub acquisition pushes GRP’s GWP over £700m
- Admiral delivers UK growth and builds on its European Brexit preparations
- Esure looks for 'new type of leader' following Bain takeover
- UK becomes EU capital of private equity-backed insurance M&A