Following its soft launch last week, anti-fraud specialists from seven large UK insurers and brokers have started to use the platform. The service is due to launch on 8 May 2018, Post understands.
- Blog: Open banking offers a new insurance distribution channel
- Whiplash rethink urged as motor claims fall
- Esure looks for 'new type of leader' following Bain takeover
- Esure receives £1.17bn takeover bid
- FSCS has paid out £104m to failed insurer Enterprise customers
- Northern Irish hub acquisition pushes GRP’s GWP over £700m
- Insurtech sees its Facebook chatbot pilot flop