In addition, Vericlaim - bought by Sedgwick in 2014 - will also be subsumed under the Sedgwick brand name, albeit with “select exceptions”. A spokesperson could not clarify what those exceptions were.
- Sedgwick UK shakes up leadership team after Cunningham Lindsey merger
- SSP users experiencing further difficulties following last week's disruption
- Campaigners call for ONS to collate motor data for policymakers
- Konsileo to offer 'bespoke' customer data for underwriting
- This week: Proceedings and premiums
- Ardonagh has an acquisitions warchest of £500m
- AIG moves European business to new UK and Luxembourg units