In addition, Vericlaim - bought by Sedgwick in 2014 - will also be subsumed under the Sedgwick brand name, albeit with “select exceptions”. A spokesperson could not clarify what those exceptions were.
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Blog: Are manufacturers recall ready?
- Biba unveils manifesto priorities for 2019