The Financial Conduct Authority said it would look at the issue of why existing customers are often charged more than new customers.
The commitment was one of several in the FCA’s business plan for
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- This week in Post: No done deal