The long-awaited introduction of the Civil Liability Bill to the House of Lords was widely welcomed by the industry and consumers alike. And though it would have been hard to predict the bumpy ride th
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'