An MIB spokesperson confirmed to Post that Clayden had left his position at QBE and was on ‘gardening leave’.
West, the 2010 achievement award winner during the 2010 British Insurance Awards, has ret
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- Up to 3750 jobs at risk from Marsh's acquisition of JLT