Around 2,600 people made a transfer out of the scheme after its separation from Tata in September 2017, with the average amount being transferred standing at £400,000.
The Financial Conduct Authority
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- This week in Post: No done deal
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote