Domestic escape of water claims cost £483m in the first nine months of 2017, according to the Association of British Insurers. Between 2014 and 2016, their total cost jumped by 24% from £529m to £654m
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland