Domestic escape of water claims cost £483m in the first nine months of 2017, according to the Association of British Insurers. Between 2014 and 2016, their total cost jumped by 24% from £529m to £654m
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Saffron eyes up further acquisitions following purchase of Farmer Insurance
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch