I’ve always been a City police officer. I joined in 1991, so it’s been a fair old time. Most of my career has been as a detective, focusing on economic crime. In
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- This week in Post: No done deal
- GRP’s County Group acquires ‘quite excellent fit’ Swinford
- Blog: Are manufacturers recall ready?