After months of little, or indeed, no news about the government’s personal injury reform agenda, 2018 kicks off with a potentially interesting and important encounter. On Tuesday, the Commons’ Justice
- Post-Grenfell research lays bare fire safety test failures
- Civil Liability Bill gets second reading in Lords
- Roundtable: Where next for personal injury reform?
- Markerstudy capacity owner QIC sees profit fall
- The ABI credit hire GTA needs to better reflect today's vehicle technology
- Personal injury motor claims hit near decade low, government figures show
- Obituary: Norman Cottington, industry mourns rehab 'trailblazer'