Whiplash lawyers have had a good run. Personal injury firms made £2.8bn between 2007 and 2017, but with whiplash reforms on the horizon and a Tory pledge to ban personal injury cold calling,
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- CII warns 'long way to go' even as gender pay gap numbers fall
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role