Mahmood Khan, 44, of High Wycombe, was also fined £9000 after being sentenced for six counts of fraud at Aylesbury Crown Court. He was also ordered to pay £1000 in compensation to RSA.
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Saffron eyes up further acquisitions following purchase of Farmer Insurance
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch