Mahmood Khan, 44, of High Wycombe, was also fined £9000 after being sentenced for six counts of fraud at Aylesbury Crown Court. He was also ordered to pay £1000 in compensation to RSA.
- Flagging personal lines see Covéa's profits slashed
- Andy Briggs to depart from Aviva
- I work in insurance: Dene Rowe, innovation director, Keoghs
- Brightside appoints former Swinton distribution director as group COO
- Pro Global snaps up Vibe MGA Management
- Blog: Claim sharing – the insurance alternative that cuts out the regulator
- Handl Group grows its medical and treatment portfolio