According to second quarter financial results, Hurricane Harvey, the first hurricane to strike Texas since 2008, could see group losses range from 15bn yen to 25bn yen, approximately $133m to $221m.
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- Marsh appoints UK corporate CEO