It was a huge surprise and great honour to receive this year’s Insurance Fraud Achievement Award. It has caused me to look back and reflect on how times have changed over the last 32 years.
A fantastic effort from 4 of our Cambridge office team who participated in a skydive at the weekend for UK charity partner @RainbowTrustCC #Welldone to Elise Hackney, Caitlin Shevlin, Uzma Malik & Marwan Alnoor #kennedysCSR #makeadifference pic.twitter.com/rNq0QbLD0q— Kennedys (@KennedysLaw) June 26, 2019
- Insurance Post wins best publication award
- Roundtable: Digital Transformation – to what extent has hype turned into action?
- Insurtech Wrisk gets access to over 40 motor brands with Allianz deal
- Blog: Will Brexit fundamentally change the dynamics of travel insurance?
- Analysis: The future of pricing – Data and technology
- Tributes paid to former ABI man
- LV on hunt for retail business director as Beard exits the business