Christopher Bryan Hill, 59 of Bounsalls Lane, Launceston, was found guilty of fraud by false representation and sentenced to a 12 month custodial sentence at Truro Crown Court for attempting to claim
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Premium Credit says customer data is safe following ‘cyber incident’