As fraudulent claims continue to accelerate and while premiums pay the price, new entrants are causing insurers to tighten their seat belts in the race for consumer loyalty. What is really driving the
Happy International #womeninscience day!— innovationXchange (@dfat_iXc) February 10, 2019
As one of the first women in Fiji to hold a professional drone pilot's license, Amrita from @WeRobotics is leading the way.
She’s ready to deploy drones when disasters strike Fiji.https://t.co/uUAQlBU5Qi pic.twitter.com/lgd7qcNIQ0
- Analytics: Why Robot?
- Aviva transfers 1.39m policies to post-Brexit Irish business
- ‘Desperate people do desperate things’: Allianz issues fraud warning over Brexit
- Zurich's Hayley Robinson on relationship building in the age of digitalisation
- Canopius looks to acquire Amtrust Lloyd’s business
- Post launches new Reputation event focused on creating an ethical and inclusive insurance market
- Sedgwick looks to further acquisitions following integration of Cunningham Lindsey