As fraudulent claims continue to accelerate and while premiums pay the price, new entrants are causing insurers to tighten their seat belts in the race for consumer loyalty. What is really driving the
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- CII warns 'long way to go' even as gender pay gap numbers fall
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'