The fifth annual Claims Conference Hong Kong returns this week on 18 May at the Harbourview Renaissance.
Featuring topics including cyber-attacks, natcats and how insurtech could disrupt claims handling, we have an experienced line-up of speakers.
Winnie Wong, CEO of Asia Insurance, will be appearing at the event as a keynote speaker.
In addition this week Insurance Post has launched an Asia app edition for the first time. Available on Apple and Google play, readers need to download the Insurance Post app - the Asia edition is inside.
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential