The fifth annual Claims Conference Hong Kong returns this week on 18 May at the Harbourview Renaissance.
Featuring topics including cyber-attacks, natcats and how insurtech could disrupt claims handling, we have an experienced line-up of speakers.
Winnie Wong, CEO of Asia Insurance, will be appearing at the event as a keynote speaker.
In addition this week Insurance Post has launched an Asia app edition for the first time. Available on Apple and Google play, readers need to download the Insurance Post app - the Asia edition is inside.
Happy Birthday to us! 🎂— Insurance Fraud Enforcement Department (@CityPoliceIFED) January 10, 2019
7 years ago, our unit was created to help in the fight against insurance fraud. Since then, we've worked with the insurance industry and other law enforcement to punish numerous insurance fraudsters 👊
Take a look at our results: https://t.co/6L5kJWmmCe pic.twitter.com/2WPcmlYWV7
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- HDI Global appoints Claire McDonald as UK MD
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch
- Biba unveils manifesto priorities for 2019
- Accident Exchange rebrand after return to profitability
- MIB places jobs under review amid wider restructure
- Analysis: Insuring unoccupied property