The fifth annual Claims Conference Hong Kong returns this week on 18 May at the Harbourview Renaissance.
Featuring topics including cyber-attacks, natcats and how insurtech could disrupt claims handling, we have an experienced line-up of speakers.
Winnie Wong, CEO of Asia Insurance, will be appearing at the event as a keynote speaker.
In addition this week Insurance Post has launched an Asia app edition for the first time. Available on Apple and Google play, readers need to download the Insurance Post app - the Asia edition is inside.
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- Up to 3750 jobs at risk from Marsh's acquisition of JLT