The fifth annual Claims Conference Hong Kong returns this week on 18 May at the Harbourview Renaissance.
Featuring topics including cyber-attacks, natcats and how insurtech could disrupt claims handling, we have an experienced line-up of speakers.
Winnie Wong, CEO of Asia Insurance, will be appearing at the event as a keynote speaker.
In addition this week Insurance Post has launched an Asia app edition for the first time. Available on Apple and Google play, readers need to download the Insurance Post app - the Asia edition is inside.
Zurich disappointed in new #discountrate. David Nichols, Ch Claims Officer: "The failure to change the discount rate to a balanced level will only serve to increase the cost and, therefore, affordability of certain types of insurance - especially for higher risk customers." pic.twitter.com/ac1CfBzfxX— Zurich Insurance UK (@ZurichInsUK) July 15, 2019
- Analysis: Industry faces financial blow from discount rate revision
- ‘Bad outcome’ for industry as discount rate revised to -0.25%
- Allianz and LV win big at 2019 British Insurance Awards: Full list of winners
- British Insurance Awards 2019: Commercial Lines Broker of the Year - SME/Mid-Corporate - Towergate Insurance Brokers
- Majority of disputed claim rulings are won by insurers
- Zurich names Amanda Blanc's successor
- Ageas confirms Axa's Waks as chief risk officer for UK