The fifth annual Claims Conference Hong Kong returns this week on 18 May at the Harbourview Renaissance.
Featuring topics including cyber-attacks, natcats and how insurtech could disrupt claims handling, we have an experienced line-up of speakers.
Winnie Wong, CEO of Asia Insurance, will be appearing at the event as a keynote speaker.
In addition this week Insurance Post has launched an Asia app edition for the first time. Available on Apple and Google play, readers need to download the Insurance Post app - the Asia edition is inside.
Thank you to everyone who came to the @InsCharities golf tournament yesterday. The sun shone eventually and a great day was had by all. Well done to the Team @WTW_ins who took the team trophy with 89 points! 👏👏👏 #golf #insurance #insuranceindustry pic.twitter.com/12i7aqV1bz— Insurance Charities (@InsCharities) September 12, 2019
- Lloyd's posts £2.3bn first-half profit driven by investment income
- Blog: No more hard and soft - are corporate flip-flops the new insurance cycle you CAN rely on?
- Sex discrimination a 'significant' insurance issue as claims and payouts increase
- Claims Consortium completes acquisition of Stream
- Advertising Feature: Is a lack of expertise at bodyshops putting drivers at risk?
- Interview: Steven Wallace, McLarens
- GFSC reveals incoming CEO as Samantha Barrass bows out early