The company increased motor premiums by “high single digits” in the week following the decision to reduce the rate from 2.5% to minus 0.75%.
The increases are expected to make up for an expected
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- Analysis: Business interruption after Salisbury: Poisoned policies?
- Interview: Ian Muress, Sedgwick International
- Lemonade rival Hippo secures $70m in funding
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?