The acquisition, for an undisclosed amount, will see Cynergie retain its name and senior management.
Based in Peterborough and Birmingham, Cynergie provides outsourced regulatory and complaints
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Saffron eyes up further acquisitions following purchase of Farmer Insurance
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote