Having now seen the detail of the Bill and the justification set out in the consultation response, my view has not changed.
The proposed personal injury reforms are a very blunt instrument to tackle
- Buzzvault announces long-term growth plans following Munich Re tie-up
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Insurers to fund personal injury IT gateway
- Blog: The 130 missed opportunities to make a flooded home resilient
- Whiplash fraudster given two year prison sentence
- Zurich begins new initiative aimed at partnering with 'innovators'
- Irish regulator forces CBL Insurance Europe to close shop