Wolfram-Ferdinand Schultz, global practice leader for heavy industries at Allianz, said the insurer was developing an ‘data event recorder' that could potentially determine driver behaviour up to 30
- Q&A: Zurich’s David Nichols on child abuse inquiry recommendations
- Blog: Urban mobility - the differentiation battle zone
- Insurtech Inshare targets SMEs to corporates with peer-to-peer launch
- Thingco and Freedom Services Group enter JV
- Rising Star: Will Slade, Allianz Insurance
- Blog: No more hard and soft - are corporate flip-flops the new insurance cycle you CAN rely on?
- Remedying Risks: Managing cyber risks in marine