Last month marked the 15-year anniversary of the attacks of 9/11, an event that changed the world so dramatically it is difficult to imagine what life would be like if it had never happened.
- Co-op hits out at software viability in IBM legal dispute
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Insurers warn of red tape burden from EU green cards
- Scor CEO rounds on 'baseless' threats from activist investor
- Ratings agencies shift Marsh outlook to negative over JLT deal
- Supply chain focus: How ADAS is shifting the goalposts in motor repair
- Zurich settles two claims from Westminster terror attacks