The Claims Club Asia-Pacific has two events this month in Singapore and Sydney.
A host of senior claims professionals will attend with an experienced speaking line-up covering the key claims' topics in Asia-Pacific. The Claims Conference Singapore will be followed by the Claims Awards Asia-Pacific.
The conference and afternoon meeting - aimed at bringing together the Asia-Pacific claims' community - are free to attend for those working at brokers, insurers and reinsurers. For more details email [email protected]
#News: The insurance industry is putting forward ideas to make it easier for the financial sector to invest in greener assets, unlocking billions of pounds worth of funds which could help mitigate the impact of #ClimateChange https://t.co/icxnybN0Lp pic.twitter.com/68IovgDTJq— ABI (@BritishInsurers) March 11, 2019
- Claims Apprentice 2019: Episode 1 - Meet the teams
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- Marsh looks to further €1.1bn of debt to fund JLT acquisition
- Child abuse survivors decry tactics of 'velociraptor' insurance lawyers
- Underinsurance among the risks for increasing number of stockpiling businesses
- Analysis: The changing nature of festival risk
- Insurtech Kinsu hits pause over lack of funds