The Claims Club Asia-Pacific has two events this month in Singapore and Sydney.
A host of senior claims professionals will attend with an experienced speaking line-up covering the key claims' topics in Asia-Pacific. The Claims Conference Singapore will be followed by the Claims Awards Asia-Pacific.
The conference and afternoon meeting - aimed at bringing together the Asia-Pacific claims' community - are free to attend for those working at brokers, insurers and reinsurers. For more details email [email protected]
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Iprism chair declares turnaround complete after Gable fallout
- Aviva to transfer 1.39m policies to Irish post-Brexit hub
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated