The Claims Club Asia-Pacific has two events this month in Singapore and Sydney.
A host of senior claims professionals will attend with an experienced speaking line-up covering the key claims' topics in Asia-Pacific. The Claims Conference Singapore will be followed by the Claims Awards Asia-Pacific.
The conference and afternoon meeting - aimed at bringing together the Asia-Pacific claims' community - are free to attend for those working at brokers, insurers and reinsurers. For more details email [email protected]
Zurich disappointed in new #discountrate. David Nichols, Ch Claims Officer: "The failure to change the discount rate to a balanced level will only serve to increase the cost and, therefore, affordability of certain types of insurance - especially for higher risk customers." pic.twitter.com/ac1CfBzfxX— Zurich Insurance UK (@ZurichInsUK) July 15, 2019
- Analysis: Industry faces financial blow from discount rate revision
- ‘Bad outcome’ for industry as discount rate revised to -0.25%
- Allianz and LV win big at 2019 British Insurance Awards: Full list of winners
- British Insurance Awards 2019: Commercial Lines Broker of the Year - SME/Mid-Corporate - Towergate Insurance Brokers
- Majority of disputed claim rulings are won by insurers
- Zurich names Amanda Blanc's successor
- Ageas confirms Axa's Waks as chief risk officer for UK