The Claims Club Asia-Pacific has two events this month in Singapore and Sydney.
A host of senior claims professionals will attend with an experienced speaking line-up covering the key claims' topics in Asia-Pacific. The Claims Conference Singapore will be followed by the Claims Awards Asia-Pacific.
The conference and afternoon meeting - aimed at bringing together the Asia-Pacific claims' community - are free to attend for those working at brokers, insurers and reinsurers. For more details email [email protected]
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential