The entry deadline for the Claims Awards Asia-Pacific 2016 is 30 June.
Now in their fourth year, the Awards, affiliated with the Claims Club Asia-Pacific, are free to enter and recognise the best in claims across the region.
There are six categories: Insurer Claims Team of the Year; Claims Innovation of the Year; Claims Legal Services Provider of the Year; Claims Service Provider of the Year; Broker Claims Team of the Year; and Young Achiever of the Year.
The award entries are judged by an expert panel. A shortlist will be published in August with the winners presented at a ceremony on 8 September after the Claims Conference Singapore.
Full details of the Awards and how to enter are here. Click here to see what winning at the Awards last year meant to Praveen Chhajed, vice president and head of non-motor claims at Indian insurer Bajaj Allianz.
For sponsorship and marketing opportunities at the Awards please contact [email protected]
Zurich disappointed in new #discountrate. David Nichols, Ch Claims Officer: "The failure to change the discount rate to a balanced level will only serve to increase the cost and, therefore, affordability of certain types of insurance - especially for higher risk customers." pic.twitter.com/ac1CfBzfxX— Zurich Insurance UK (@ZurichInsUK) July 15, 2019
- Analysis: Industry faces financial blow from discount rate revision
- ‘Bad outcome’ for industry as discount rate revised to -0.25%
- Allianz and LV win big at 2019 British Insurance Awards: Full list of winners
- British Insurance Awards 2019: Commercial Lines Broker of the Year - SME/Mid-Corporate - Towergate Insurance Brokers
- Majority of disputed claim rulings are won by insurers
- Zurich names Amanda Blanc's successor
- Ageas confirms Axa's Waks as chief risk officer for UK