The entry deadline for the Claims Awards Asia-Pacific 2016 is 30 June.
Now in their fourth year, the Awards, affiliated with the Claims Club Asia-Pacific, are free to enter and recognise the best in claims across the region.
There are six categories: Insurer Claims Team of the Year; Claims Innovation of the Year; Claims Legal Services Provider of the Year; Claims Service Provider of the Year; Broker Claims Team of the Year; and Young Achiever of the Year.
The award entries are judged by an expert panel. A shortlist will be published in August with the winners presented at a ceremony on 8 September after the Claims Conference Singapore.
Full details of the Awards and how to enter are here. Click here to see what winning at the Awards last year meant to Praveen Chhajed, vice president and head of non-motor claims at Indian insurer Bajaj Allianz.
For sponsorship and marketing opportunities at the Awards please contact [email protected]
Happy Birthday to us! 🎂— Insurance Fraud Enforcement Department (@CityPoliceIFED) January 10, 2019
7 years ago, our unit was created to help in the fight against insurance fraud. Since then, we've worked with the insurance industry and other law enforcement to punish numerous insurance fraudsters 👊
Take a look at our results: https://t.co/6L5kJWmmCe pic.twitter.com/2WPcmlYWV7
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- HDI Global appoints Claire McDonald as UK MD
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch
- Biba unveils manifesto priorities for 2019
- Accident Exchange rebrand after return to profitability
- MIB places jobs under review amid wider restructure
- Analysis: Insuring unoccupied property