The entry deadline for the Claims Awards Asia-Pacific 2016 is 30 June.
Now in their fourth year, the Awards, affiliated with the Claims Club Asia-Pacific, are free to enter and recognise the best in claims across the region.
There are six categories: Insurer Claims Team of the Year; Claims Innovation of the Year; Claims Legal Services Provider of the Year; Claims Service Provider of the Year; Broker Claims Team of the Year; and Young Achiever of the Year.
The award entries are judged by an expert panel. A shortlist will be published in August with the winners presented at a ceremony on 8 September after the Claims Conference Singapore.
Full details of the Awards and how to enter are here. Click here to see what winning at the Awards last year meant to Praveen Chhajed, vice president and head of non-motor claims at Indian insurer Bajaj Allianz.
For sponsorship and marketing opportunities at the Awards please contact [email protected]
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Iprism chair declares turnaround complete after Gable fallout
- Aviva to transfer 1.39m policies to Irish post-Brexit hub
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated