The entry deadline for the Claims Awards Asia-Pacific 2016 is 30 June.
Now in their fourth year, the Awards, affiliated with the Claims Club Asia-Pacific, are free to enter and recognise the best in claims across the region.
There are six categories: Insurer Claims Team of the Year; Claims Innovation of the Year; Claims Legal Services Provider of the Year; Claims Service Provider of the Year; Broker Claims Team of the Year; and Young Achiever of the Year.
The award entries are judged by an expert panel. A shortlist will be published in August with the winners presented at a ceremony on 8 September after the Claims Conference Singapore.
Full details of the Awards and how to enter are here. Click here to see what winning at the Awards last year meant to Praveen Chhajed, vice president and head of non-motor claims at Indian insurer Bajaj Allianz.
For sponsorship and marketing opportunities at the Awards please contact [email protected]
#News: The insurance industry is putting forward ideas to make it easier for the financial sector to invest in greener assets, unlocking billions of pounds worth of funds which could help mitigate the impact of #ClimateChange https://t.co/icxnybN0Lp pic.twitter.com/68IovgDTJq— ABI (@BritishInsurers) March 11, 2019
- Claims Apprentice 2019: Episode 1 - Meet the teams
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- Marsh looks to further €1.1bn of debt to fund JLT acquisition
- Child abuse survivors decry tactics of 'velociraptor' insurance lawyers
- Underinsurance among the risks for increasing number of stockpiling businesses
- Analysis: The changing nature of festival risk
- Insurtech Kinsu hits pause over lack of funds