The entry deadline for the Claims Awards Asia-Pacific 2016 is 30 June.
Now in their fourth year, the Awards, affiliated with the Claims Club Asia-Pacific, are free to enter and recognise the best in claims across the region.
There are six categories: Insurer Claims Team of the Year; Claims Innovation of the Year; Claims Legal Services Provider of the Year; Claims Service Provider of the Year; Broker Claims Team of the Year; and Young Achiever of the Year.
The award entries are judged by an expert panel. A shortlist will be published in August with the winners presented at a ceremony on 8 September after the Claims Conference Singapore.
Full details of the Awards and how to enter are here. Click here to see what winning at the Awards last year meant to Praveen Chhajed, vice president and head of non-motor claims at Indian insurer Bajaj Allianz.
For sponsorship and marketing opportunities at the Awards please contact [email protected]
Thank you to everyone who came to the @InsCharities golf tournament yesterday. The sun shone eventually and a great day was had by all. Well done to the Team @WTW_ins who took the team trophy with 89 points! 👏👏👏 #golf #insurance #insuranceindustry pic.twitter.com/12i7aqV1bz— Insurance Charities (@InsCharities) September 12, 2019
- Lloyd's posts £2.3bn first-half profit driven by investment income
- Blog: No more hard and soft - are corporate flip-flops the new insurance cycle you CAN rely on?
- Sex discrimination a 'significant' insurance issue as claims and payouts increase
- Claims Consortium completes acquisition of Stream
- Advertising Feature: Is a lack of expertise at bodyshops putting drivers at risk?
- Interview: Steven Wallace, McLarens
- GFSC reveals incoming CEO as Samantha Barrass bows out early