The entry process for the Claims Awards Asia-Pacific is now open.
Now in their fourth year, the Awards, affiliated with the Claims Club Asia-Pacific, are free to enter and recognise the best in claims across the region.
There are six categories: Insurer Claims Team of the Year; Claims Innovation of the Year; Claims Legal Services Provider of the Year; Claims Service Provider of the Year; Broker Claims Team of the Year; and Young Achiever of the Year.
The award entries are judged by an expert panel. A shortlist will be published in August with the winners presented at a ceremony on 8 September after the Claims Conference Singapore.
Full details of the Awards and how to enter are here.
For sponsorship and marketing opportunities at the Awards please contact [email protected].
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- Iprism chair declares turnaround complete after Gable fallout
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Amazon to shake up the insurance market by 2023, warn insurers
- Axa places 59 jobs at risk in claims restructure
- RIIG to enter liquidation following unpaid debts
- Legal consultation launched into driverless cars
- Debenhams urged to review links with Arron Banks' Eldon