Of the 953 adult UK drivers surveyed by the firm, 21.9% said they thought the technology would increase rates "significantly", while 12.9% stated that they expected premiums to "go up a little bit" as
- Guy Carpenter suspends senior boss following harassment claims
- Fee caps for CMCs could lead to 'clear consumer detriment'
- Ex-Quindell boss Rob Terry to sue Watchstone for £14.7m
- This week: Dual pricing and sexual harassment claims
- Analysis: Charity & CSR: Protect and survive
- Axa UK promotes Laurent Matras to retail boss
- Honcho secures investment from Maven