2013 will go down in history as a year of unprecedented upheaval for the legal sector, with many insurance law firms bearing the brunt of civil litigation reforms introduced in April via the Legal Aid
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Diversity & Inclusion success in Insurance to be celebrated at inaugural Post awards
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Blog: The claims challenge for intelligent cars
- PRA insurance boss takes role at FRC