And although it is still early days, these changes are already starting to make their mark on all sides of the legal divide.
To get an insight into some of the developments his firm is seeing as a
Happy International #womeninscience day!— innovationXchange (@dfat_iXc) February 10, 2019
As one of the first women in Fiji to hold a professional drone pilot's license, Amrita from @WeRobotics is leading the way.
She’s ready to deploy drones when disasters strike Fiji.https://t.co/uUAQlBU5Qi pic.twitter.com/lgd7qcNIQ0
- Aviva transfers 1.39m policies to post-Brexit Irish business
- Webinar: Removing the shackles of heritage technology to become fit-for-purpose
- Insurance staff ‘stressed’ over weight of EU regulation
- ‘Desperate people do desperate things’: Allianz issues fraud warning over Brexit
- Canopius looks to acquire Amtrust Lloyd’s business
- Post launches new Reputation event focused on creating an ethical and inclusive insurance market
- Allianz sets date for completion of LV business transfer