When the five young Somali pirates prepared to assault the Turkish-crewed Dutch Antilles-flagged cargo ship, MV Samanyolu, last year they would not have looked like the Hollywood image of a Blackbeard
- Start-up motor MGA to target £20m premium in first year
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Video: Crif's Sara Costantini on improving fraud detection in commercial lines
- Co-op hits out at software viability in IBM legal dispute
- Supply chain focus: How ADAS is shifting the goalposts in motor repair
- MGAs roundtable: What does the future hold for managing general agents?
- Insurers warn of red tape burden from EU green cards