The second longest river in Europe, the Danube originates in the Black Forest in Germany before flowing some 2850 km (1771 miles), passing through four Central and Eastern European capitals, until it
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned