What do risk managers currently want from insurers?
At the moment there are several things that we expect to get from them. Starting with the technical, we want insurers with capacity dealing with us.
Happy International #womeninscience day!— innovationXchange (@dfat_iXc) February 10, 2019
As one of the first women in Fiji to hold a professional drone pilot's license, Amrita from @WeRobotics is leading the way.
She’s ready to deploy drones when disasters strike Fiji.https://t.co/uUAQlBU5Qi pic.twitter.com/lgd7qcNIQ0
- ‘Desperate people do desperate things’: Allianz issues fraud warning over Brexit
- Canopius looks to acquire Amtrust Lloyd’s business
- Post launches new Reputation event focused on creating an ethical and inclusive insurance market
- AI insurance fraud initiatives get £13m government backing
- Gareth Howell steps down as managing director of Axa retail
- Blog: Discount rate - the light at the end of the tunnel
- Chip shop worker jailed for £248,000 fraud