Twenty-five years on, the destruction of the Piper Alpha remains the deadliest oil rig disaster in history. The platform’s demise resulted in 167 fatalities and $1.4bn in insured losses, which made it
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Blog: Strict liability for animals: a dance with dragons
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?