As consumers grow more demanding, and brand management becomes increasingly important, the recent horsemeat scandal has highlighted the complexities of product recall insurance in the modern age.
- Co-op hits out at software viability in IBM legal dispute
- Zurich settles two claims from Westminster terror attacks
- Ratings agencies shift Marsh outlook to negative over JLT deal
- Axa XL announces replacement for Paul Jardine
- Insurers warn of red tape burden from EU green cards
- Scor CEO rounds on 'baseless' threats from activist investor
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body