Uren v Corporate Leisure and Ministry of Justice
Queen's Bench Division, 26 February 2013
The case involved a serviceman who was seriously injured on a health and fun day at an RAF base, where participa
- Eldon denies customer data was used in Leave campaign
- Obituary: Norman Cottington, industry mourns rehab 'trailblazer'
- Sedgwick UK shakes up leadership team after Cunningham Lindsey merger
- Campaigners call for ONS to collate motor data for policymakers
- Lloyd's appoints partners on insurtech lab
- Personal injury motor claims hit near decade low, government figures show
- Lust for trust: can public trust be restored in insurance?