Price is critical in the property insurance market. As a result of the economic downturn, and the slump in property prices, owners are more sensitive to the cost of cover than ever before.
- Motor insurers paying out record £23m in claims every day
- Insurers warned a 'robust' system will be in place to monitor discount rate savings
- Relaunched insurer Folgate to write £35m in first year
- Polaris appoints Gallagher’s Vivek Banga as MD
- Blog: Who Monitors Wins
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated