But further inspection revealed that this was no April Fool’s Day prank, and the Riots Victims and Communities Panel report, After the Riots, did indeed pay the industry a few compliments.
- Motor insurers paying out record £23m in claims every day
- Insurers warned a 'robust' system will be in place to monitor discount rate savings
- Relaunched insurer Folgate to write £35m in first year
- Polaris appoints Gallagher’s Vivek Banga as MD
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Blog: Who Monitors Wins
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated