Last July, Zurich’s UK general insurance business hit the headlines by announcing its imminent return to the direct market in personal lines - at the cost of more than 240 jobs.
Not only did it have
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- Telematics insurance cuts younger drivers' claims losses by a third
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines