Employment legislation has become an increasing burden to employers and a deterrent to recruitment. Since 1998, £73bn of additional regulatory costs has been assumed and a further £21bn is scheduled
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Insurance companies among FSCS list of defaulted firms
- Analysis: Managing the M&A insurance risk
- David McMillan appointed Esure CEO
- RSA's hard line on underwriting ‘likely to yield better result’
- Biba Daily: Day Two – Thursday 16 May
- Jonathan Evans to replace Lord Hunt as Biba chair