For a number of years, US general insurers have relied upon insurance scores that utilise a wide range of external data sources to assist in the assessment and pricing of risks.
So, if this system has
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Diversity & Inclusion success in Insurance to be celebrated at inaugural Post awards
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Blog: The claims challenge for intelligent cars
- PRA insurance boss takes role at FRC